Dickies SA7000 Features:
- Waterproof with stitched and tape welded seams.
- Detachable, drawcord adjustable hood.
- Back elasticated waist.
- Zips to outer leg seams with covering storm flap.
- Two way main zip with covering storm placket.
- Internal knitted storm cuffs to the sleeves.
Dickies SA7000 Fabric:
- 100% polyester 300D with PU coating.
- Contrast panels 100% nylon 210D with PU coating.
- Lining 100% polyester taffeta.
- Quilting 100% polyester, 160gsm.
EN471:2003+A1:2007 Class 3 Level 2
EN343:2003+A1:2007 Class 3 Level 1
*The Railway Group Standard GO/RT 3279 has been updated, and replaced by the Rail Industry Standard: RIS-3279-TOM. As there are no technical changes to the standard, all Dickies garments that are certified to GO/RT 3279 will be automatically compliant to the new RIS-3279-TOM standard.